- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 300g pack rice noodles
- 300g leftover cooked vegetables, eg Brussels sprouts, broccoli, parsnips, shredded green or red cabbage
- 1 tbsp wok oil or vegetable oil
- 150g leftover cooked turkey, cut into small strips
- 140g pack Szechuan pepper sauce
- Lime wedges, to serve
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Microwave the pack of rice noodles on full power for 2 minutes or until piping hot. Cut the vegetables into smaller pieces if large. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and when very hot, add the vegetables and turkey and stir-fry for 3 minutes until hot.
- Tip in the noodles and drizzle with the sauce and 2 tbsp water. Fry for a further 1 minute, turning the noodles with the vegetables. Transfer to serving plates and serve with lime wedges for squeezing over.
Cook’s tip: The microwave reheats the noodles without drying them out. If you don’t have one, briefly fry the turkey and vegetables then add the noodles and stir-fry until hot, adding a little extra water if the mixture dries out.