- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 3 minutes
- Total time: 8 minutes
- Serves: 2
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 75ml Orange & Carrot Juice
- 50ml olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp red or white wine vinegar
- 300g pack Bulgur Wheat, Quinoa And Rainbow Vegetables
- 200g leftover cooked, poached or baked salmon, flaked
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and very thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and coarsely grateD
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Make a dressing by combining the juice, olive oil, garlic, vinegar and a little seasoning in a small bowl. Microwave the bulgur wheat pack on full power for about 3 minutes until piping hot.
- Tip the mixture into a bowl and stir in the flaked salmon, red pepper and carrot. Add the dressing and mix well. Transfer to plates and serve with warmed pitta breads.
Cook’s tip: Products that are ready to steam in the bag make quick and easy bases for warm salads. Try Waitrose Red Rice, Lentils & Butternut as an alternative in this recipe, using a handful of cherry tomatoes instead of the grated carrot.